Customer satisfaction is important to us! If you are unhappy with the merchandise you received for any reason, we will happily provide a credit note or refund under the following conditions:
- Merchandise must be returned within 14 days of dispatch for Australian and New Zealand customers and 21 days for other countries.
- Merchandise must be in saleable condition with all tags attached.
- Merchandise must not be worn, damaged, altered or washed.
- You must contact us before returning the item to receive an RA number.
- At this stage we do not offer exchanges on any items. If you would like a different size or item, you will need to follow the returns process for a refund and repurchase the new item.
- Sorry - sale items cannot be returned or exchanged unless deemed faulty.
For hygiene reasons, lingerie and earrings cannot be returned unless deemed faulty. Swimwear returns must be in an undamaged, unworn condition with all labels & product swing tags attached. All swimwear must be tried on over underwear, without removing the protective adhesive strip. In the interests of hygiene, returns may not be accepted if this strip has been removed or where it is obvious the items have been worn and may be sent back to the customer.
If you believe you have received an faulty item, please send imagery of the item, order number and contact details to email@example.com. We will then assess the situation and work out the best solution.
If at any stage Tuchuzy assess the return as unsuccessful the item will be returned to the customer.
Any full price items purchased between 10th of December and 24th of December can be refunded up to the 10th of January. Any returns received after that are only valid for a credit note.
This policy does not affect your statutory rights.
How to Make a Return
- Contact us to let us know what you would like to return, why and if you would like a credit note or refund. We will then provide you with an RA number.
- Fill out your returns form. Please note that if the returns form is not correctly filled out, your return can take longer to be processed.
- Ensure the garment is in original condition with tags attached
- Package up your item securely and send back within 14 days of dispatch using a traceable service. International orders needs to be returned to within 21 days of dispatch. Items are to be sent back to Tuchuzy at the cost of the customer. Unfortunately all online orders will need to be returned to the head office. We do not except any instore exchanges or refunds at our Bondi Store.
Processing a Refund
Please allow up to 7 working days upon us receiving your parcel to complete the process of your return.
We recommend you send your item back using a traceable service so you know when we’ve received it. Your can always contact us to double check. Unfortunately Tuchuzy cannot be held responsible for parcels without tracking that have not been received back.
Tuchuzy can only refund the amount back to the original payment information used while placing the order. If a card has been cancelled and we are unable to process the refund, we will issue a credit note.
Credit notes are valid up to 6 months from the issue date. If you’d like an extension, please call or email us and we may be able to provide an extension.