Born in Bondi Beach, Tuchuzy’s mission is to bring a contemporary curated fashion & wellness experience to Bondi and beyond! Since 1995 we have built a cult following with our customers, who trust us with their fashion needs. We search the globe for modern and fashion forward brands. We bring emerging brands to market first, and we select the perfect pieces, bringing them together so our customer doesn't have to do the hard work.
Our customers return for the personal service and product selection we provide. Today, our flagship store remains in Bondi, with our online store taking the essence of Bondi’s lifestyle and fashion to the world.
- Be better than yesterday.
- Create and innovate for the customer.
- Go slow to go fast.
- There’s no ‘I’ in Tuchuzy.
- Good vibes only.
Please check our current available below, alternatively send a cover letter telling us a bit about yourself, what position you would be interested in, a PDF resume and portfolio (if applicable) to email@example.com.
Tuchuzy is Australia’s leading fashion boutique and a forerunner of the industry. The boutique showcases a curation of emerging talent and premier local and international designer brands.
Maintaining our relentless pursuit of the new and the now, Tuchuzy is a mecca for the latest ready to wear, shoes and accessories. Our team share in this vision while juggling the fast pace environment with the unprecedented level of attention to detail and customer service.
We are looking for a Sales Assistant with ample experience in the contemporary fashion retail industry to join our team in our Bondi Beach boutique.
- Competitive salary package.
- Incentive earning potential.
- Two consecutive days off in a row to maintain a healthy work life balance.
- Access to our employee benefits and discounts.
- Work amongst best premium local and international brands.
- Potential to grow your career.
- Based in Bondi Beach.
Skills & Experience
- Embody the Tuchuzy DNA and represent as a Tuchuzy Brand Ambassador.
- A proven track record in achieving sales targets.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Confidence and a passion for customer service.
- A genuine love for fashion, trends and the new and the now.
- Thrives in a fast paced environment, able to juggle multiple tasks and pivot with the business.
- Daily management of stock to minimise stock loss and maximise sales.
- Customer experience: ability to connect and develop long lasting relationships, bring the Tuchuzy DNA to every interaction with each customer.
- Clienteling: Follow-up all sales leads and develop your customers into long term relationships.
- Boutique environment: maintain excellent condition of all stock and displays.
Part-time hours: 25-38 per week
Salary: $45,000.00 – $55,000.00 per year
If you feel that you have the skills and experience required for this role, please apply now by submitting a cover letter and CV below
We offer structured internship programs to students studying at approved educational institutes where a core requirement of their study involves completing workplace training. A variety of internship models are available and an overall in depth look into a major fashion retailer - You can gain experience in Creative Direction, Styling, Production, Assisting Online and Buying. To express your interesting in completing work experience or an internship at Tuchuzy, please send a cover letter detailing your current studies, previous experience, and the department in which you would like to further your experience.